If something stands to be gained, nothing will be lost.
-Miguel de Cervantes
Identify each of these writers, whose last names begin with the letter C:
- In the 14th century he wrote The Canterbury Tales?
- In the 20th century she wrote Murder on the Orient Express?
- Almost 100 years ago this Russian wrote Uncle Vanya, The Three Sisters, and The Cherry Orchard?
- Turn in your Reading Journal if you have not already done so
- Make sure you have completed Worldy Wise 4D and your worksheet
- Is you math homework ready to be checked?