There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
- Who is commemorated in the nursery rhyme that begins, "Remember, remember the fifth of November"?
- Who was nicknamed "Madame Deficit" by the French press in 1786?
- Which president ended his first inaugural speech by appealing to "the better angels in our nature"?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Make sure you have taken a Logic Puzzle, Venn Diagram, and Wordly Wise worksheet from the center of your table.
- Complete Wordly Wise 3A
- Begin answering ATGIB Book 3 discussion questions in your reading journal; questions are posted in Google Classroom.