To him who is elastic and vigorous thought keeps pace with the sun, the day is a perpetual morning.
-Henry David Thoreau
- What Philosopher -mathematician led a cultlike secret society where divulging secrets was punishable by death and eating beans was forbidden?
- What scientific unit for frequency is named for the German physicist who invented the world's first radio antenna?
- The first space shuttle OV-101, was set to be named Constitution, but, after NASA received 100.000 letters from sci-fi fans, its name was changed to what?
8th Grade Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Be prepared to go over Wordly Wise 2B-2D
- Begin answering ATGIB Book 2 discussion questions in your reading journal; questions are posted in Google Classroom.