It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.
- What Massachusetts statesman said, "Taxation without representation is tyranny"?
- The Beatles has twenty U.S. number one hits, but what Beatles song has the word "twenty" in the first line?
- What U.S. president broke the "Twenty-Year Curse" by being elected in a year ending in zero and surviving for a second term? What was the year?
- Make sure you have completed Wordly Wise 8B & 8C
- Grab an Upfront from the center of your table
- Answer the prereading question posted in Google Classroom for "the Summer of the Beautiful White Horse"