The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
-Oliver Wendall Holmes
- The first American location to host the Winter Olympics did so in 1932 (3rd Winter Olympics), at what winter resort area along the water?
- In what sport is the winner usually, but not always, decided by score, and neither the players nor the fans know what the score is until they are finished playing it?
- Who has the most strike outs in baseball?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Be prepared with question about the math worksheet that are due today
- Be prepared to continue our Huck Finn discussion and complete you Chapters 11-20 quiz