He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
- What South African antelope lends its name to a brand of athletic shoe?
- George Orwell's Animal Farm is a roman a clef for what historical event?
- What U.S. city's flag features a blue fleur-de-lis, representing both its French namesake and the three rivers that converge there?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Grab next week's handouts from the center of your table (Wordly Wise Crossword Review, Venn Diagram & Logic Puzzle #29, and a new Upfront magazine & worksheet)
- Make sure you are prepared for Wordly Wise Lesson 20 Test