However long the night...the dawn will break.
- The U.S.'s first successful ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile) was what type of rocket named for a Titan in Greek mythology and was later used to launch John Glenn into orbit?
- Between 1944 and 1945, almost 1,400 of what type of rockets fell on London?
- What term for a rocket's propulsive force is calculated by multiplying its velocity by the burn rate of its fuel?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Grab a math worksheet and an Upfront magazine and worksheet for the center of your table.
- Make sure you are prepared to discuss TTC Book the Second Chapters 1-5 and that you have started a document for your discussion questions.