Love truth, but pardon error.
- On what island did the practice of eating human brains and organs lead to the spread of a disease called kuru?
- Who made the satirical Modest Proposal to fight poverty by eating Irish babies?
- The Donner Party was trapped in a snowstorm in what mountain range
- What is the only Shakespeare play to feature cannibalism?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Complete Wordly Wise 4A & 4B
- Take a Wordly Wise worksheet, logic puzzle, and venn diagram from the center of your table
- Begin answering the CWL questions that are posted in Google Classroom