There are many great deeds done in the small struggles of life.
- Of the U.S. states that border Mexico, which shares the shortest border?
- In 1988, Cesar Chavez conducted a thirty-six day fast to encourage Americans to boycott which fruit?
- Because of their 200 pound difference in weight, what leading couple in the art world were sometimes called "the Elephant and the Dove"?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Be ready with your 8.3/8.4 math worksheets
- Make sure you have your copy of Huck Finn ready for reading
- Weekly assignments are due tomorrow