Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough.
- What was the only part of the current United States invaded by the Japanese during WWII?
- What planet is named for the Roman god of commerce, travel, and thievery?
- What professional basketball player was voted the National Basketball Association's most valuable player 1984-86, as well as coach of the year in 1998?
- Take a new Upfront from the center your table
- Make sure you get a copy of all three Huck Finn background reading assignments from the center of your table