We know what we are but know not what we may be.
- History records that for 5,000 years people have been eating this vegetable, although most people would consider it a fruit. The largest one ever grown weighed 262 pounds. What is it?
- One of the most important foods eaten by the American colonists was succotash, a dish composed of what two ingredients?
- What single city contains about 20% of the residents of its entire continent?
- Take weekly handouts from the center of your table
- Get started on Wordly Wise 18A & 18B