If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
- What proper name is spelled, unusually, with a single "n" both on the Liberty Bell and int he U.S. Constitution?
- What extra letter did Vice President Dan Quayle add to the word "potato" when he misspelled it in 1992?
- Where is Jacques Plante's name misspelled five of the six times it appears?
- Make sure you have completed Wordly Wise 12D and turned in your worksheet
- Grab handout from the center of your table
- Make sure you have turned in all three parts of your Twelfth Night project