It is better to ask some of the questions than to know all the answers.
- What Canadian island was named for the father of Queen Victoria?
- What ship sank in 1975 after passing too close to Ontario's Caribou Island when the gales of November came early?
- What's the only one of the Great Lake that has no Canadian waters?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Complete Wordly Wise 15A
- Grab weekly worksheets from the center of your table
- Make sure you are prepared to discuss the last chapters of "A Tale of Two Cities"