Keep a green tree in your heart and a singing bird may come.
- In its 240 MPH hunting dive, what species of raptor is the fastest animal on Earth?
- What could be built using the largest Lego set ever sold, a 5,195 piece monstrosity?
- What bird is Britain's VTOL "jump jet" named for?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Don't forget your Wordly Wise Review, Venn Diagram, and Logic Puzzle for tomorrow.
- Make sure you have turned in both factoring worksheets and 7.2/7.3 worksheet. The 7.3 worksheet is due tomorrow and the 7.2-7.4 textbook work is due on Monday. There will also be a Investigation 7A quiz on Monday.