Those who try something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- What author hosted his famous 1966 masquerade, the "Black and White Ball," at New York City's Plaza Hotel?
- What capital city is built around the famous Plaza Mayor and Puerta Del Sol?
- There are currently six U.S. buildings named "Trump Plaza." In what city was the first one located?
Bell Ringer Assignments:
- Grab weekly handouts from the center of your table
- Be ready with Algebra worksheet 7.2 & 7.3 from last week